- Impress is designed to improve the coverage and retention of seed treatments on the treated seed when mixed as an additive with EPA registered seed treatments such as fungicides and insecticides.
Rate should be adjusted to obtain the desired coverage and performance based upon the seed size, seed coat, total slurry mix volume, and seed treatment application equipment.
- Suggested use rate for use on labeled crops (wheat, barley, oats, rye, triticale): Add 0.75 to 2 fluid ounces of Impress per 100 pounds of seed. Impress should be used with a minimum total mixed slurry application volume of 6 fluid ounces, or more, applied per 100 pounds of seed.
- 2 x 2.5 Gallon Case (Red = AC-IMPIR225)
- 15 Gallon Drum (Red = AC-IMPIR15)
- 30 Gallon Drum (Red = AC-IMPIR30)
- 265 Gallon Tote (Red = AC-IMPIR265)
- 2 x 2.5 Gallon Case (AC-IMPRESS225)
- 15 Gallon Drum (AC-IMPRESS15)
- 30 Gallon Drum (AC-IMPRESS30)
- 265 Gallon Tote (AC-IMPRESS265)