Designed to deliver shine and improved flow to treated seed
- SLIX is a distinctive low-dust combination of a high performing dry seed finisher uniquely combined with the lubricity characteristics of graphite.
- SLIX is designed to deliver shine and improved flow to treated seed with minimal fugitive dust when handling and applying the product.
- SLIX is a dry formulation for easy application through dry powder application equipment at the time of seed treatment or on-farm application at the planter box.
- Seeds treated with SLIX have more consistent coverage with improved seed flow.
- SLIX can be used on all broad acre crop seeds including soybeans, corn, cotton, and more.
General use rate: 0.50 to 1.00 dry ounces per 100 pounds of seed.
Working rate suggestion: 0.75 to 0.80 dry ounces per 100 pounds of seed.
- 4 x 10 Pound Case (AC-SLIX-40)
- 7 Cases per Pallet