Powdered Seed Shine and Flow Aid
- Pizazz is a powdered seed treatment designed to be applied after application of liquid seed treatment products for the purpose of improving seed flow and appearance.
- Pizazz may be applied with dry application devices designed for talc, graphite, dry inoculate, or other powdered products used for seed or grain.
- General use rate for small round smooth seed (such as soybean): 0.60 to 0.80 ounces per 100 pounds of seed.
- General use rate for large irregular shaped seed: May require rates up to 1 ounce or more per 100 pounds of seed.
- The final Pizazz rate selected should be based upon preference for seed appearance and finished seed flow characteristics.
- Pizazz should be dispensed to flowing streams of seed in a manner that allows the treatment to be distributed and coated onto the individual seed surfaces.
- Suggested application points include: at the finished slurry treatment transition, conveyor transitions, or any other seed flow points where seed will be tumbled and rolled prior to deposit into the final seed storage container.
Package Sizes per Case
- 4 x 10 Pound Case (AC-PIZAZZ-40)
- 27 Cases per Pallet