Designed to deliver shine and improved flow to treated seed.
- Steely Red is a pigment-based liquid seed colorant in combination with iron designed to clearly identify treated seed and deliver supplemental iron nutrition to germinating seeds and emerging crop during stand establishment.
- Steely Red may be used as an alternative to standard pigment-based colorants and used at a wide range of rates on all crop seeds to deliver desired treated seed color intensity.
- Steely Red supplements the crop with iron during the early period of stand establishment, however it is not designed to impact fertility planning.
- The iron within Steely Red is derived from micronized iron oxide and each gallon contains 2.2 pounds. The guaranteed analysis by weight is 19% Fe (iron oxide).
Soybeans, wheat, rice, corn, sorghum: 0.50 to 1.00 fluid ounces per 100 pounds of seed.
Cotton: 1.00 to 3.00 fluid ounces per 100 pounds of seed.
- 2 x 2.5 Gallon Case (AC-STRED-225)
36 Cases per Pallet
- 265 Gallon Tote (AC-STRED-IBC)
1 Tote per Pallet