Powdered Seed Shine and Flow Aid
- Pixy is a powdered seed treatment designed to be applied after application of liquid seed treatment products for the purpose of improving seed flow and appearance.
- Pixy may be applied with dry application devices designed for talc, graphite, dry inoculant, or other powdered products used for seed or grain.
- General use rate for small round smooth seed (such as soybean): 0.20 to 0.50 fluid ounces per 100 pounds of seed.
- General use rate for large irregular shaped seed: 1.20 to 1.50 fluid ounces per 100 pounds of seed.
- The final Pixy rate selected should be based upon preference for seed appearance and finished seed flow characteristics.
- Pixy should be dispensed to flowing streams of seed in a manner that allows the treatment to be distributed and coated onto the individual seed surfaces.
- Suggested application points include: at the finished slurry treatment transition, conveyor transitions, or any other seed flow points where seed will be tumbled and rolled prior to deposit into the final seed storage container.
- 4 x 5 Pound Bags per Case (AC-PIXY20)
- 50 Pound Case (PIXY50)